The dumbbell rack comes un-assembled and requires a step-by-step construction:
Tools Needed: Allen Key, adjustable wrench or spanner
* To assemble the dumbbell rack, first unpack all components and locate the hardware.
* There are two bottom shelves and one separator
* Take the bottom shelves, align them parallel, place separator in the center and use 80mm galvanized screws to tighten this component section from both sides.
* Once the base is secured, take the side panels, position them upwards/vertically paralleled onto the bottom shelf.
* Now take the TOP on top of the assembly and bolt together 16mm screws.
* Nuts go inside with flat heads flush on the upper surface. Leave bolts finger tight.
The rack should be placed on a flat floor surface. If this is not possible you will need to level the top of the rack for best performance. Tighten all the bolts to firm up the rack.